“A Construction Health and Safety Agent shall be expected to demonstrate detailed knowledge of health and safety requirements at all levels, with the capability to design, compile, implement and manage the health and safety requirements for a construction project from Initiation and Briefing to Project Close-out.” Attend our three day Master Class to learn more about this requirement and the role a H&S Agent must fulfil.
Delegates will be familiarised with how to:
- Understand the interaction between project management and health and safety management
- Follow the construction phases to manage health & safety
- Follow contractual requirements to manage health & safety
- Formulate claims for delays for non-compliance based on the contract, and
- enforce Health & Safety criteria on site, within the confines of the contract and the legal framework.
Who Should Attend?
- Project Managers
- Engineers, Architects & Quantity Surveyors
- Client appointed Health & Safety Consultants
- Department of labour inspectors
ECSA, SACAP or SACQSP registration.
The course is not for CHSO, CHSM practitioners. It is strictly dealing with client requirements from a project management perspective and aligns the legal and contractual responsibilities.